Monday, January 28, 2013

Sweet Shot Sunday

Week 4


Well, here we are at week 4...and I have been delinquent AGAIN!!!!Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed No excuses this week. Nothing to get in the way of posting this yesterday. Just forgot rolleyes and for that I am sorrysorry

Now on to this weeks theme. I not sure that you are going to like it or not, but I want to see pictures!!! Ok, are you ready? Are you sure? Here goes....the theme for week 4 is.....

....

....

...

...

...

...

SELF PORTRAITS!

Egads....I can here the cringing from here. LOL! Even I am cringing. We all have excuses as to why we aren't in the pictures we scrap......

“I want to lose weight first.”
“I need a haircut / color / new style… first.”
“I’m not dressed for it.”
“I feel silly getting my picture taken.”

No excuses here....it's not about you...this picture is not for YOU...it is for your family, the people that love you. They will cherish this picture of you, just as you may cherish that picture that you have of your grandmother or great-grandmother. So get in the picture...your granddaughter thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment