Thursday, February 4, 2010

Eye Candy for the Paper Crafter!




Due to our recent online crop and the challenges that have been posted by the Scrap~tures Team, our Scrap~tures Club members have been so inspired and our gallery is filling up!

Here is a few things that caught my eye...

I love the colour combination that Amanda used for her easel card. It's so elegant.

Dorrie did a fabulous job on her layout, she has a talent for using all sorts of mediums and techniques.

And finally I loved this layout by Teresa! You can definitely see that her and her husband truly enjoyed their vacation. I love the photo with their feet. Very nice!

Check out the rest of the eye candy in our gallery. I am sure you will find something that inspires you!

http://www.scraptures.ca/gallery/index.php

No comments:

Post a Comment