Sunday, April 11, 2010

Let's talk Chipboard today...

Don't you just love chipboard? Chipboard seems to under used on my layouts which is something I'm hoping to change. Do you dress up your chipboard or use it 'naked'?

I have a bunch of chipboard letters and sometimes I get so frustrated that I can't find letters to match...then it dawned on me one day...why not cover all the letters to match....Voila~~I'm sure like me we all have odd letters in our scrapping stash that we avoid using because they don't match the project we are working on , well now there is a solution.

Here are some ways of 'dressing up ' your chipboard......

adhere flowers
apply glitter
cover with pattern paper
cover with cardstock
apply rub-ons
cover with fabric
cover with decorative tape
paint
sand
rubbed on ink
heat emboss
stamp it
stickers
magic mesh (remember this stuff?)
wrap with ribbon

Now go forth and create an amazing layout using some of that chipboard in your stash~~

2 comments:

  1. I know I keep telling you this T, but I am really enjoying your blog posts here!! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. T, I love this list! Great ideas and I just love to mix and match techniques, letters...anything really! Always loved magic mesh too!!!

    Now I will have to think about doing this on my next layout:)

    ReplyDelete