Saturday, May 8, 2010

Tag--> You're It!!!

Tags...I'm sure we all have them and likely lots of them! They come with kits, you can buy them at scrapbook stores as well as office supply stores. They are so versatile..but yet are rarely used anymore. I am quilty of this too. I even have a tag template for my Coluzzle and a tag punch...so I think I'm going to try harder to incorporate tags into my layouts and cards.

Here are some awesome idea's for using tags
-->Write journalling on them
-->Create a tag mini book (this I have done!!)
-->Use them to frame a photo
-->Dry emboss onto them
-->Glue photo's on them
-->Embellish them then use as gift tags
-->Use them as a layered element on your layout(put flowers on them, or other embellishments)
-->Place your titles on a tag
-->Create a collage of several tags containing photos or letters(to spell something) and then frame it
-->glue photo's on them then embellish and use as a gift tag
-->cover them with PP to match your layouts
-->Stamp on them to create either a subtle background or a striking pattern

Tags aren't as popular as they once were, but I bet we'd have a hard time finding a scrapbooker without a tag in his/her stash!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh T.....I love to use tags on my layouts!!! There are some great ways in the list here though, so of course, you have me 'thinking' again!

    ReplyDelete