Monday, September 27, 2010

October Surprise Envie Challenge

It's that time again!!!!!
With this challenge, I send 4 scrappers an envelope of supplies. Each envelope is exactly the same. Those 4 scrappers use those products on a layout (or if you are a card maker, you can do cards) . You email me the finished product and I will reveal them all here for everyone to see.
I will take the first 3 people to respond to this post. Normally I would take the first 4 but I'm going to send an envelope to Dot this month , so I only need 3 more players!!
NOTE: If you sign up for this challenge, you MUST use everything I send on your layout. Only using some of the items doesn't make it much of a challenge to see how 4 people use the same supplies!
Thanks!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, I think I'm the first responder! I am totally up for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be up for this challenge! When is the due date for having this done?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If there is a spot left...I'd like to play along:) Just found this site awhile back...so this would be fun:) Just need to know dates and details:) HOOORAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come and join us in the forums as well Savannah, there is lots of fun in there too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you ladies would please send me a PM in the forums with your mailing addressess I will get the packages sent out.

    the deadline is a few days before the end of the month..all the details are on a piece of paper in the envelope.

    Thanks ladies

    ReplyDelete