Sunday, January 2, 2011

January 4th Challenge

The Fourth anniversary is celebrated by Linen(silk) or electrical appliances
Four is my favourite number so I got thinking about what is my favourite appliance and of course it is my Keurig.It is one of the best inventions in the world, with a few simple steps I have fresh hot coffee, tea, hot chocolate, hot apple cider and of course even ice tea WOW. I also picked a sketch from Creative Scrappers.Not because of the number it is but because there are 4 little pictures in keeping with the number 4,
My Challenge to you is to create a layout with using your favourite appliance and there has to be a spot where there is a collection of 4 photos..







Once you have completed this challenge, comment with a link below to be eligible for the contest.





1 comment:

  1. This was a fun challenge! Here is my take on it: http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/181811/view/3083787/-1.html

    ReplyDelete