Wednesday, January 5, 2011

January 6th Challenge

The gift for the 6th anniversary is wood.

This project challenge uses wood as it's starting point and if you are stuck then you could try a layout or card using other wood pieces such as popsicle stickes and toothpicks. You could also use pattern paper that looks like wood (October Afternoon) or make a tree or branch from pattern paper.

For this project I bought a shadow box frame from Dollarama (gotta love that place) and then painted it white with craft paint. I cut pattern paper from BoBunny's last years winter release and covered the frame. I printed a black and white photo of my kids at Christmas time and used more pattern papers to create the snowflakes (marvy punch) I also use the Avon acrylic snowflakes and the really pretty blue snow flakes are from my secret santa gift from Chelle (love those btw Chelle!)

Have fun with wood!


(This project was created by Scrap~tures Guest Team member DoubleL)





No comments:

Post a Comment