Friday, September 16, 2011

Finally Fantastic Friday Sept.16

Well it is here....Friday again....and I for 1 am thrilled, we are off to Vicki Boutin's Yard sale bright and early tomorrow morning. So without further ado, here is your Finally Friday challenge. I found a book called 52 More Scrapbooking Challenges. I liked the layout , so I put my take on it. I challenge you to use paper strips, ribbon, sticker strips and or rub-ons to create. I used alllllllll the embellishments with the exception of the rub-ons from the September Scrap~tures Scrapbooking Kit. What will you use?

Sorry I am unable to post a picture of the original layout, but you can see it in the Forums under Finally Friday at scraptures......

P.S. Don't forget about our fall subscriber specials!

No comments:

Post a Comment