Friday, October 28, 2011

Unconventional use of Fall....


Good day to all my fellow scrappers and peeps alike. I chose a sketch from 52 Sketches this week and then went to work. I used the October Scrapbook line from Scraptures which for all intense and purposes is a fall line. But I used it for a summer layout. I took this picture on October 9th, the Sunday of Thanksgiving week-end but you would never know it by the sun and warm temperatures. So here is the sketch and the layout. I inked the letters for the word title at the bottom using my new blending tool and  a Certainly Celery SU ink spot, the letters were yellow and needed some darkening to show on the Bazzill Sunflower paper.

Sorry fo rthe quality of the pic, BF borrowed my camera so I used my phone, will change pic out on the weekend. Have a great week-end.

No comments:

Post a Comment