Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year

Well it has been quite a year. Buying a new business, having 2 teenagers in high school, 1 of them learning to drive, turning 40....it has been a busy year, and here it is almost at an end. I have to say thanks to all the Scraptures supporters and my friends and family for sticking with me through thick and thin. I have had a lot of suggestions for things to do and try and I hope to implement a few in the New Year but the best advice has been to stick with it. I hope to see more of you around the Forums and even more of your wonderful scrappy projects in the Gallery. My wish for you is to have a Wonderful and Prosperous New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year to you too. I will try to get on with my projects this month. Looking forward to the challenges.

    ReplyDelete