Monday, December 5, 2011

Make it Monday~Paper Flower Tute!

Morning ladies, just thought that I would share a paper flower tutorial with you. It is super simple to do and looks quite nice (if I do say so myself!)

First gather your supplies. You will need 

  • 3 pattern papers (if you want them to be the same that's ok too!
  • 3 different sized circle punches
  • a spray bottle of water
  • stickles
  • adhesive
  • brad, button or bling


Step 1
Cut out 3 circles from your pattern paper, using a different punch for each pattern paper



Step 2
Lightly mist your paper circles with water and crumple into a ball



Step 3

Uncrumple the balls of paper (my larger one I re-misted with water and crumpled again because it wasn't crumpled enough looking for me)



Step 4
Add stickles around the outer edge of all your circles. Set aside to dry.



Step 5
When dry, you can adhere the circles to one another using glue dots. I didn't as I was going to use a brad on them, so I just pierced a hole through all of them and then through my layout instead. That part is up to you.



Here is my finished product on my layout (which you cannot see yet  Smiley )


These would also look cute on Christmas cards. So come on ladies, lets see what you can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment