Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tuesday's Temptations

This week is an easy one again. I found these pictures of my nieces and nephew on my brothers Facebook album and I knew I had to scrap them.They are so cute! I am still loving this months SB kit by Simple Stories. I had a hard time cutting the PP for this layout but eventually I did. I am lovin' both sides of this paper. So here goes, I scrap-lifted this layout from the Simple Stories blog but decided to change it to a summer layout rather than a winter one. So my challenge for you this week is to only use the kit for your layout. Everything is from the kit, paper, stickers, flowers... all 1 line. If you do not subscribe to the kit my challenge is to try to only use 1 line of whatever you have. I am sure we all have some stuff stored away. A double sided paper will do for most of your back ground papers, and you can even make embellishments out of it. Show us your creative genius, and let's see what you can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment