Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tuesday's Temptations

Well, here we are at the end of February already. Seems like just yesterday that our intrepid leader, Christa, was dropping February's kit off to me. WOW, time is really flying by!

I saw this card one day while on Pinterest (such an evil little website ).

http://soapboxcreations.blogspot.com/2011/03/hero-arts-march-contest.html

It was made by Laurie at Soapbox Creations. I really love her simple style. Check out her blog, http://soapboxcreations.blogspot.com/ she has some really pretty cards! Thanks for the inspiration Laurie!

Now on to my card. I used the February Scrapbooking kit for my card

~white cardstock for the base of the card and the label on the front

~BoBunny Pink Punch Dot for the front of the card. I used the reverse side of the paper for the bottom of the front, which I embossed with my swiss dot embossing folder and then lightly sanded

~Technique Tuesday Cupcakery Stamp and sentiment.

~Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler bakers twine (obviously not from the kit )

No comments:

Post a Comment