Friday, April 20, 2012

Finally Friday

Well, as I have said recently I am running out of pictures to scrap..., I know shocking.....I have to print out some more old ones and get newer ones from my brother sand sister of the kids. Since my kids are teenagers I have less photo ops for them, mostly because they are never home or do nothing photo worthy. :) So I thought...why not scrap something with no pictures?? I dug around into the pile of stuff (memorabilia) and things I keep (which is plenty and well organized) and came across these things from when my son and dad went to see Joe in concert. All I had was the flyer they handed out an the tickets so I went with it. It is a great memory for him. So this week's challenge is to scrap a layout about a memory...any type and no actual photos of people!

No comments:

Post a Comment