Friday, May 18, 2012

Finally Friday

Go Big or Go Home...................A couple weeks ago Wally used a Technique Tuesday tile on her layout and then after a little re-org, I found a bunch of mine. I also found some of their textile squares, they are self adhesive. So I have been holding onto this picture of Jacob for a while now, not sure what I wanted to do with it.....then it hit me....I used almost all Technique Tuesday stuff. The tiles, texture squares, ink and stamps. The background paper is just red CS but almost everything else is TT. I misted and inked the tile, stamped the circle (although you cannot see it)  and then went pretty basic! So my challenge to you is to go big, with embellishments and pictures...5 x 7 or bigger, preferably an 8 x 10. Think you can handle it??

No comments:

Post a Comment