Monday, May 7, 2012

NSD Winners!

Yes I said winners...I chose 2. We all had a great time this week end and got a lot accomplished even though we were all busy doing other things as well. I managed to get a layout or card done for all the team's challenges and got a bunch of current stuff some for my now 17.5 year old son. Did you know as they get older there are far fewer photo ops?? Well he and his friends went and played tacky tourist in the Falls last week and took a ton of pictures with his I-Phone so I made him upload all of them to my laptop!!! So without further adieu...the winners for the Blog Hop are........................Laura and Dot!!!! Congrats ladies, watch your mail for your goodies...Thanks for playing along and hope to see you and your friends at the next one!

4 comments: