Sunday, May 27, 2012

Super Sunny Week Ends

What more could a girl ask for....the past couple week ends have been the most glorious weather. I have enjoyed them thoroughly. This week end was very busy although we did spend many hours perusing the Kensington Market Saturday. It was great...so much to see, so many places to eat. But here we are Sunday night and back to work tomorrow. I wish I could take some time off, to just enjoy the weather and do some things I enjoy, instead of what I have to do. Yard work and house work, be damned.....I want to enjoy the patio and scrap the day away. Well, I am scrapping now, between typing, and have been productive. I love it when I am on a roll. Well, back to work, just wanted to say hello, hi, good evening, and good night.

P.S.

Don't forget to sponsor me for the week end walk to end women's cancer....see here
http://to12.endcancer.ca/site/TR?pg=pfind&fr_id=1463
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment