Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Tuesday's Temptations

The wonderful Laurie is this months GOTM for the Scrapbook Kit Bo Bunny "Alora" line. We have been waiting for a couple months to dig into this one. Here is what she had to say...


This months kit came with an interesting tool... (with a roll of Tissue Tape too)

I had never even heard of such a gadget so I decided to google it...(which if you know me I <3 Google)
I did not know that you could do so many different things with tissue tape let alone that it had its own dispenser...
I LOVE IT...it is so easy to use and it is perfect...for a tool person like me...
Here is Tim himself demonstrating how to use the Tape Dispenser
http://timholtz.typepad.com/my_weblog/2011/04/tissue-tape-dispenser.html

My Challenge to you is to Use tissue tape on a card or a layout... 
Make a flower or ruffles...or even just use it a decoration...there are 100s of ideas just google it... LOL!!



Stay tuned for Laurie's layout using this awesome tool!!!!




P.S. don't forget to join us for the Blog Hop and On Line Crop starting on Saturday at 8 am

No comments:

Post a Comment