This month in the card kit there was a small chipboard album. I admit it, it was a struggle for me to come up with something and the big Kahuna (aka Christa) wanted me to use it for this week. So I looked up ideas, scrapped the original one that I had and went with a wall hanging. I added my own ribbon to join it all together and used Distress Stain in Walnut Stain (which was in an earlier card kit).
For several of the stickers I put them on cardstock, cut them out and then pop dotted them. I wrapped several pieces with the twine.
I also cut up the cover sheet (the one that shows what paper is in the kit) and cut up pieces of that for some of the smaller embellishments. (ie..the red hero sign below).
I hope you like my wall hanging and give it a try yourself.