Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy July 4th to all our American friends......


This month I asked Donna to be guest with the card kit "Sketchbook" by Amy Tangerine she did a great job once again....here is what she said-
"I was super excited when Christa asked me to make some projects with this month's card making kit.
This month's card kit includes all kinds of fun goodies!!
I used the 'rock n roll' technique for the yellow / orange in the stamped flowers.
My challenge for you this week is to use different colours on an inked image, whether you 'rock n roll' it, colour with markers or use another technique.
Here's the first card I made using this month's kit:"

Here is what she used- Card base - Bazzill Basics Lemon Bliss cardstock
Design paper - Amy Tangerine "Sketchbook" - Harper's Hue
Stamp set - A Day in Paradise - Technique Tuesday
Ribbon - Tangerine Tango pom pom - Stampin' Up!
Inks - Tangerine Tango & Daffodil Delight - Stampin' Up!
Whisper White cardstock - Stampin' Up!
Decorative label punch - Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment