Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Tuesday's Temptations

This week's blog post has been brought to you by the medicine Chloraseptic throat Spray, Tylenol Cold and Sinus and Liquid Codeine....I have been sick since Friday and have had no energy. I started a layout on Friday but have been unable to finish it. I have slept fitfully for 2 nights sitting up on the couch. I have done almost nothing except nap and watch television, nap again, watch a movie, and nap some more. I worked until one today but then came home and napped again...see a pattern?? Well I just do not have it in me to finish this week's challenge and for that I am terribly sorry. Please stay tuned for Wild Card Wednesday when our friend T will show you some scrappy goodness with the August Card kit Bo Bunny "Flower Child" and join me again next Tuesday for the August SB kit Echo Park "Everyday Eclectic". Thanks and have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment