Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wild Card Wednesday

This is Donna's last week for guest of the month for July...here is what she said-
I find when I am nearing the end of a card kit I have lots of little scraps of paper left...
I don't recycle ANYTHING...who knows when you might NEED that 1" x 1" piece of paper  heehee
My challenge to you this week is to make a card entirely from scraps...that's what I did here...all the pices of design paper are from the July card kit (Amy Tangerine "Sketchbook")
All the layers, even the card base were scraps from my scrap drawers...yep I have two of those, one for cardstock and one for design papers

Design paper from the July card kit, Amy Tangerine "Sketchbook" included:
Bailey's Brush (blue)
Magenta Musings (pink)
Charlotte's Shade (green & multi coloured)
The bling is also from this month's card kit

No comments:

Post a Comment