Friday, August 3, 2012

Finally Friday

Wow Friday of a long week end...thankfully I am  feeling some what better, still coughing but not as bad and I can sleep in my bed with only 2-3 pillows, so that is an accomplishment. This week I had lost my mojo along with my energy, (thanks by the way for the pass on Tuesday) but I was flipping through one of my Disney albums and came across one of my fave layouts from that trip...I like it because it is just Jeff and I doing something we had not done before....character breakfast a the Polynesian  Resort. So this week keeping with the quick and easy I want you to use a fussy-die cut paper and do a monochromatic (or semi-)  layout. Mine was mostly blues with a hint of white....Should be fairly easy, which is the summer motto.


No comments:

Post a Comment