Friday, August 10, 2012

Finally Friday

Hi...Finally Friday here again. I am trying to stay with quick and easy, so I found a card on Pinterest and loved the style. I have still not given my son his grad card as of yet  Embarrassed (I know bad mom) so when I decided to do this style card I figured I should use the papers and do the grad card I planned. It took me a few minutes to figure out the measurements and folds, as there were no instructions, but I got it and here is the finished product. The instructions are as follows. I cut a piece of 12 x 12 CS to 4.5" x 12"  and scored and folded it at 2, 4, 8, and 10 and then just added a 4.25 x 3.75 piece of layered pattern paper to the left side front fold. I lined all 4 pieces inside to hide the fold mistakes I made the first try  WinkGive it a try, it is a fun card.







2 comments:

  1. It's a nice card. Do you think your son will appreciate it, even though it's late. I think you should get extra points for still doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, he enjoys all my cards and hangs them in his room, he already got his grad gift so he was not upset the card was late.

    ReplyDelete