Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Fussy but not Fancy

I thought I would start with an easy one this week. Since school is back in  :-\ I spent today doing a few layouts in preparation for my busy month. So here we go. I Google imaged Jillibean Soup Coconut Lime Soup layouts and came across one I liked. I am working on my NY city album and although this months kit doesn't exactly go with it I did manage to create a few layouts I liked with the kit. I also have older pics in mind for some of this paper. So I basically scrap lifted the layout I found. My challenge this week is to do a layout using something fussy cut from this month's PP and also to create a layout that is not fancy. I need some more ideas to do easy and not fancy for ALL the scenery pics I have from our trip. Stay tuned for more New York city pics....since I have 300 or so printed that is what I will be working with for a while.So the first is the inspiration and the second is mine.





No comments:

Post a Comment