Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Tuesday's Temptation-Mist on It

Well I actually have pictures to scrap this week. Thumbs Up I printed out a bunch of pictures last week, and have a bunch that will actually work for my winter layouts. So I took a plain piece of white CS and used the Mr. Huey's  and the mask...laid it over the bottom corner and was shocked it was dry in minutes. Then I matted the pictures with the blue out of the kit and double mat it with black to make it pop. Then I used one of the Color Resist tags for the title (I just rubbed an ink spot over it and black inked the edges). After I added the snowflake and a small piece of ribbon, I thought the mask was a little plain, so I decided to out line it with a small sharpie pen....did not realize until I started it was blue not black, but hey...it works, but it was time consuming. So this week I want to see you use a mask and spray of some sort on your layout!

No comments:

Post a Comment