Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Wild Card Wednesday



Ok, so I have to say I was sorely disappointed in the quality of the pattern paper from Doodlebug Designs in the kit this month. It had a good selection but it was very flimsy paper. But I made the best with it. I was originally not going to do any challenges for the card kit this month and just showcase the SB kit, but since I kept one of the kits I figured I may as well play with it. I was however out of ideas so I scraplifted all the ones Donna did with the December kit. Her fifth week (by sheer accident, since December only had 4 Wednesday's) she used her Keep Calm stamp set from SU. And  I liked the thought of it, so I did a gate fold card and used a piece of PP and then used the glitter stickers from the kit and copied the theme of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment