Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I LOVE the colours in this months kit! Soft and muted.

I used the Straw CS as a base and then cut down grey PP to 11x11".  

Then I used the Prima distress tool to "mess" up the edges, which I then 
inked.  I used a punchenilla stencil  and then also splattered some green 
mists over the page as well.
Next, up I cut some of the other 2 PP's and "messed" up and inked 
their edges. I pulled a doily(probably bought at the dollar store) out of
 my stash and used some blue mists to give it some colour. The flower 
chipboard pieces were in the kit, I embossed a pattern over the 
green one then sprayed it, and stamped a script stamp over the blue 
one(after I misted it) then added a Prima clock face(after toning down the 
white with some TH distress ink). The squares on the pattern paper are
perfect for titles and I had no problem picking which one went with this
layout of my daughter(on the left) and my two nieces!

Let's see how you can "mess" up with the kit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment