Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Tuesday Temptation March 19th


I had a hard time picking a sketch to do for this week. I knew I wanted to use the 2 pictures of Jeff and I in front of the statue of Liberty. I wanted some texture on the layout and I already cut the pieces of paper I wanted to use after I figured out to use the sketch from the kit. It is a Basic Grey sketch). But I did not like the way they laid on the paper. So I sprayed them with water and scrunched them up. Then I chose random colours of Mists and sprayed them again. I used my heat gun to dry it some and laid the out. I liked it much better, and the flag banner border came with the kit. I still want to cut a title with the Cricut that says Great Lady, but it will have to wait.


Here is the link to the Basic Grey Blog.
 http://blog.basicgrey.com/?p=4065

No comments:

Post a Comment