Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Wild Card Wednesday


Here we are, the first week of April already!! For this week's Wild Card Wednesday I was inspired by the 1-1 card I got from T last month and wanted to make a zig zag card. I finally found a tutorial I could follow here . I love Bazzill Basics cardstock that comes with the card kit each month, and this month I was super excited to see there were a couple I could take my sanding block too (yes, I distress wherever / whenever possible).
Here's what I came up with:

KIT SUPPLIES:
Kaiser Craft Coffee Bean, Bazzill Basics Orange Sherbert cardstock
Heidi Grace Designs - Marina Drive / Main Floral design paper
Heidi Grace "Girlfriends" stamp set
EK tools 3D foam dots

OTHER SUPPLIES:
Whisper White cardstock(SU)
Early Espresso ink (SU)
Flower & elegant butterfly punches(SU)
Bling - SU

3 comments:

  1. Great work Donna!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that fold! Very pretty card.

    Ter ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo glad I found this post. I've been wanting to make one of these cards and rter tutorial is perfect - easy to follow!

    ReplyDelete