Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Wild Card Wednesday

Donna rocked it again....using this months kit "Heidi Grace Designs" she came up with another fabulous card...Here it is.


I love the look of banners on cards and scrapbook layouts. For the life of me I can't cut a good banner with scissors or even a punch...I recently picked up a set of banner dies at a LSS and have been happily making banners ever since.

For this week's WCW I was inspired by this banner card I found on Pinterest

I thought it would look great with the fab design papers in this month's kit. Using the Pinterest card as a sketch, here's what I came up with:


KIT SUPPLIES
Cardstock - Bazzill Basics White & Ocean Breeze, Kaiser Craft Coffee Bean
Design paper - Heidi Grace Designs - Marina Drive, Pinstripe, Main Floral, Winnefred Street & Mono Floral
Stamp set - Heidi Grace - Girlfriends
EK Tools 3D foam Dots

OTHER SUPPLIES
Fishtail / Banner dies - Your Next Stamp
Ink - Early Espresso (SU)

No comments:

Post a Comment