Friday, May 3, 2013

Finally Friday~May 3rd

Holy Freeholies Batman, it's the first Friday in May already. That sure snuck up on us, didn't it?

Shannon here and I thought that I would do a Mother's Day card for this week. I know what you are thinking, Mother's Day is still a week away but my thought was that this could be a reminder for you if you had to get a card popped off in the mail.

Every week I get an email from Split Coast Stampers and when I got it a couple of weeks ago and saw this tutorial for a lever card, I knew that I had to make this card. Here is a link to the tutorial...

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/levercard/

There is a video on the tutorial, I would suggest watching the video as I tried to make it just by the instructions and got a little lost. The video was a huge help.

Here are the cards that I made for my Mom and my Mother-in-law...





I'd love to see your cards!


No comments:

Post a Comment