Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Tuesday's Temptations

Here we go....May is upon us and the weather is GORGEOUS. We had the 12 hour NSD crop on Saturday and I did all my challenges for May so I can work on my yard this month. Re-doing the front and back walk, so not much scrappy time. When I got the Basic Grey 24/7 line I was quite shocked and pleased.  I am not normally a Basic Grey fan, but I actually quite like this line. It was easy to work with and it seemed no matter what pictures I used the papers worked well. I bought Kristine Davidson's Sketch book and brought it to the crop. I used 3-4 sketches from it including this layout. I cannot post the sketch but it was the one from page 10. What do you think??  Everything is from the kit but the title and stamp. The title was a Queen and Co. felt strip, but it was white so I inked it a little then added stickles to make it pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment