Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Tuesday's Temptation

Shannon here....amazingly!

I almost wasn't able to do a layout this week. You see I had some minor flooding in my basement that I discovered last Wednesday.  All my scrappy stuff is down there. Fortunately it was unharmed but my desk became a dumping zone as I unloaded bookcases on to it so that I could move them in order to suck up the water out of the carpet. It is still in a state of disarray but I was able to clear my desk and create.

Here is my last Tuesday's Temptation for the month of June.

Supplies Used
Cardstock: American Crafts (Coffee)
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey "hipster" (swell, neato, urban, hip nifty)
Stickers: Basic Grey "Hipster" & "Max & Whiskers" micro mono alpha stickers
Brads: Basic Grey "Hipster"
Flowers: white wild flowers
Mists: Heidi Swapp "Color Shine" (Mint Green, Peach, Black Velvet)

No comments:

Post a Comment