Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Tuesday's Temptations

Well I loved this kit when I saw it on line and then when I got it I loved the colors....but it was a little hard to work with. I had to think outside the journal box  ;) So I wanted to use the journal square with the banners up the side and I did not like it no matter which way I put it on the page. So I cut out the banners and tucked it behind the paper and voila...loved it. The one green is not from the kit but I needed another green so I searched my stash and found one I liked. I have had this layout done without pics for a week or more and struggled to find some that I liked. I have not taken many photos this summer so I dug into my old ones. I was 12 or so my brother about 10 ans my sister 5-6....man look at that curl in my hair. I was smokin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment