Friday, September 27, 2013

Finally Friday

I love washi tape...love it love it love it...I love the bright colours, I love using it to hang stuff on my fridge instead of magnets
I was looking at washi cards on Pinterest and these two caught my eye

I am NOT very good at CAS (clean and simple) cards, for some reason I feel like every piece of white space has to be filled in...yes I know...I am working on that  :tongue:

So here's what I came up with based on the Pinterest cards above




SUPPLIES
Recollections kraft cardstock (Michaels)
Whisper White cardstock (SU)
Tuxedo black ink (Momento)
Washi tape (ordered through Scraptures)
Healthy Vibes stamp set (Paper Smooches)
Treasures stamp set (CTMH)

Let's see what you can come up with using some washi tape!
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment