Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Wild Card Wednesday

Another card done using this months card kit featuring Carta Bella Well Played paper pack & the Hero Arts Basic Grey stamp set Awesome.
This week I used this weeks cardabilities sketch. I used a white card base and then another piece of white paper smaller than the card size. I used my black zig calligraphy pen to edge the base. I then used a piece of the chevron left over from this card and edged it with my pen. I used another small piece of paper and folded a piece of scrap over and sprayed a small amount of postbox red dylusions spray, took the scrap off and used a wipe to smear the spray colour. A piece of the black ribbon and more left over paper made the vertical stripes. The horizontal pieces again are from left over pieces from a previous card. I stamped the circles with my SU simple shapes stamp with black distress pen. The black smears and drips were made using black marble dylusions spray..I took the lid off and touched the tip to the paper for the large smear and then I flicked it to get the rest of the drops. The circles are cut out from another piece of the patterned paper, edged with black pen and 2 were pop dotted up. I then stamped the arrow from the set at the bottom. 
Finally attached all of it to the card base. I see this as a birthday card for someone.

sorry for the bad photo I took several and they still look a bit fuzzy

No comments:

Post a Comment