Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas

AS most of you, I will be hosting my family for dinner this evening...I am glad we got a light covering of snow as it makes everything beautiful. I would like to thank all of you who check in with Scraptures regularly to see what we are creating. As well I would like to thank my team of loyal scrappers who on a moments notice come up with something to post when I run out of ideas. I am sincerely thankful that I am able to keep this going and thoroughly enjoy hearing from you all and seeing what you have to say about my humble online scrappy place. I look forward to new paper lines as well as new friends in the New Year and hope you will stay tuned in to see what we come up with. Merry Christmas to you and your family...stay tuned as we have a couple things left from the December Documented kit to show you next week!!! Here is our new tree, what do you think??

No comments:

Post a Comment