Wednesday, February 12, 2014

WCW Feb 12

This week I decided to not use the stamps in the kit (although I do love them). So I went online to find something that got my mojo going. I found this one on the Fancy Pants designs Pinterest page and loved it. 
Won't You Be Mine card by Jenny Evans using the Be.Loved. collection by Fancypantsdesigns.com

Hers was based on a pretty cool sketch that she designed herself. 
JennyEvans_FPD_Jan2014Sketch

I didn't have the same saying but I like this one more. I cut the pink and blue hearts from one of the papers (I used my pink one on my last card). The arrows are also cut out from a piece of patterned paper. I also choose to use a different tag, I just liked the way this one looked better. 


Let's see what you can do without the stamp set, you can even use the same sketch if you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment