Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Tuesday's Temptations

Amy rocked it again!!!! Here is what she said...  "These pictures are over 10 years old and I needed to get them done and into an album. I picked them because the background lighting of the pictures is very close to the yellow of the cardstock from this months kit.  I used some scraps, pop dots and ink pads to create the banner at the top. I pulled out 3 of the Heidi Swapp color pop embellies and used them with coordinating ink pads. I had lots of fun using pop dots to lift up and give depth to my embellishments cluster.  For the title I used some letter stickers from my stash, they are KaiserKraft Mini Alphas in "cherry red" and Simple Stories "Snap" in green.  I just loved the little cards from Bella Blvd, the "love you so much" makes a perfect match for this layout."




No comments:

Post a Comment