Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Tuesdays Temptations

Amy has the cutest kids.....take a look.
"Believe it or not this is a picture of my daughters first haircut! LOL.
she was born with (very little) light blonde super fine hair that grew VERY slowly. These pictures were taken on my cell phone so there are not the greatest quality but I had to document the day! I am still loving the kit!!!  This page is a bit busy but I think it all comes together.
Lots of embellishment clusters.  I will put a list of supplies that I used (not from the kit) at the bottom but I am sure most of you know what is in there! I wanted to use the stencil in a different way and I sat there racking my brain on how to do it. I traced it onto the patterned paper and then used a black PITT pen to outline/color it in.
Stay tuned next week when I am going to have a try at making the coordinating page for this with pocket pages.!!!!"

Products used not in kit.
"TIME" - Amy Tangerine "wish" thickers
"haircut"-  Websters pages Storytellers in "Hollywood"
"for a" - My Little shoebox mini alphas in "creme brulee"

Twine from the twinery
glossy accents (on the camera lens)
roller date stamps (from the Dear Lizzy collection) circle punch Stampin Up inks Red cardstock.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment