Wednesday, March 5, 2014

WCW March 5th

So I thought I would be smart. I will write the post on my tablet and save it as a draft, then add the photo when I went back to my laptop. I just sat down to add the photo (since NCIS..both are over and the stupid little trip I had to make to lock up the office is done) and then go to bed and the post isn't saved. GRR I bet if I look on my tablet it will be there but that is already shut down. 

Anyways..when I saw the kit I loved it, but I just wasn't feeling very creative tonight. So I looked up images from the 2 companies featured in this months card kit. No go..still not feeling it. Okay, let's maybe try sketches...and this one at cardabilities got me. 


I used the Shark Attack and Freestyle scallop from the Bella Blvd Max Collection. I also used some of the cardstock stickers that came in the collection pack. The moustache trendy tape is from Queen & Co. Sentiment was stamped on a scrap piece of Bo Bunny double dot paper and is from the way cool Paper Smooches Slang Gang set. (I so need to do a layout featuring my oldest son because he always says yolo and it is one of the stamps.) The pale blue background and yellow are from my scrap stash as well. 



Let's see your take on this cardabilities sketch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment