Friday, April 11, 2014

Finally Friday

This layout was easy, no thinking for me, for the most part. The layout is from a Basic Grey kit when a bunch of us did the 2010 monthly kit club. 
The photos are from 2011 and when Varyscrappy's son and mine were in a spring talent show. This was the jazz band. Their friend is the other boy featured. 
The only thing I really changed was the title. It used to be He works hard and plays hard. I changed the He to They and the hard to Jazz. I thought it fit. I think I added a couple more stars/brads. I decided to use the 14 because Dalton was almost 14 then. 


This weekend we are at Scrapfest in Kitchener so if you are there stop by the both and say Hi. I (Chelle) will be teaching 2 different make n takes..1 Friday and 1 Saturday. Hope to see you there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment