Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Wild Card Wednesday-Wobbly Card

Donna came up with another cute card using this months kit-Be Different by Fancy Pants here's what she said....

 Wow, that Wednesday sure came up on me fast, guess that's what happens after a long weekend
I don't usually use different pattern papers on the same card, but I love it when other people do...so here's my attempt to get out of my comfort zone a little and use different papers on the same card.
I also usually keep cards pretty clean and simple, but I like the look of "over embellishing" so I tried to do that too and **might** have gotten carried away with the mini stapler...but it was fun.



KIT SUPPLIES
Paper pack Fancy Pants "Be Different"
Fancy Pants "Be Different" Ephemera Pack
Fancy Pants "Be Different" Ticket Roll
Hero Arts  "You Are Hip"  Stamp Set
Worldwin Cardstock - Sand

OTHER SUPPLIES
Mini stapler and staples
Wobbler
Frayed Burlap distress ink (Tim Holtz)

No comments:

Post a Comment