Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Rolling into Wild card Wednesday


It's time for another card using this months Card Kit featuring Carta Bella "It's a Celebration"and Lawn Fawn "Let's roll".
Once again I used my Cardmaps 4 book and used one of the bonus sketches. I am not happy with the way the stamped squares turned out but they are not bad. I believe the paper used this time is called "Numbers". I used the stamp set that came with the kit for the heart, flowers and the main part. 

Added material:                           SU Simple Shapes
Distressed Markers:        spun sugar
                                            aged mahagony
                                   barn door
                                      peeled paint
                                           shabby shutters
                                             brushed corduroy
Memento ink dots :     bamboo leaves
                              rhubarb stalk
Technique Tuesday;  Gray ink

No comments:

Post a Comment