Friday, July 4, 2014

Christmas In July...Finally Friday

Happy 4th of July to all our American friends...enjoy your holiday!!!As most  you all know, I am moving...so most of my stuff is packed. However I have a few Iris cases of layouts still unpacked (the cases are hard to pack) and I found a layout I did at the crop on National Scrapbook day in May. It is my kids outside on Christmas morning (their first truly white Christmas in most of their lives) and we surprised them with a remote car starter....I used the December kit and added a couple pieces of Washi....I used a bunch of different background stamps to add texture to the white paper. Then I fussy cut a piece of the PP and popped it up over apiece of ribbon. It looks cool and it was super quick to do. The stamping took me the longest. Do you have all
your Christmas layouts done??

No comments:

Post a Comment