Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Latest Layout

It's my final layout of the month and next month I am back to creating cards for Christa. I had fun working with this kit and am glad I had the opportunity. 
For this last layout I was stuck. I was going to use one piece of paper but I didn't want to use the same one in the same album so I changed it up a bit.  This layout was my inspiration for the background. Instead of circles I used maple leafs (for Canada Day).  
This photo is from 2012, Canada day, and I was trying to take a photo and Dakota was trying not to smile, so Mark would tickle her. 
The journaling says I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it. I thought it went perfect with the title and the photo. 

Thanks for looking at my layouts this month. Let's see a single large photo on a busy backdrop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment