Friday, August 1, 2014

Finally Friday

Can you believe it's August already????!?!?!?!??!? I am in utter shock. This past few months have been sure busy with working and moving, I am grateful for good friends and talented ladies who can help me out. Donna is rockin' the FF's again  for August using past kits (which some of us have not even touched yet....you know who you are!) so here is the first of many cute cards she designed, just for us!

For this month's Finally Friday projects I am working with the December 2013 card kit which featured "December Documented" by Simple Stories.

I made 15 CAS cards using just the December Documented Fundamentals Sticker Sheet and Simple Stories 3 x 4 Sn@p Cards

Each week in the month of August I'll be showing you three of the super cute cards from this kit.

All I added to make these cards was white cardstock and sometimes some washi tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment