Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Tuesdays Temptation "Nanny"

 Amy's final layout suing this months kit Basic Grey "Mon Ami" line... here us what she shared before she left for her final week's hurrah with her kids!
Alright, time to get messy!!! I used the plain white cardstock in the kit but wanted some color on it. I used some of my stencils and some Mr.Huey's and paints to create the background. It's messy, it doesn't match all that perfectly but I like it!  :) I inked all the edges of the patterned paper to make them stand out. I then took the chipboard letters out of the kit and used several different embossing powders on them to give it that messy look to match the background. I also used my stapler to add some extra accents.





Items not included in the kit:

stencils, paints, Mr.Huey's mists. stapler and the smaller letter are from Websters Pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment