Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Tuesdays Temptations

Amy wowed me again using this months kit Basic Grey "Mon Ami" line by Kelly Purkey...she was not too sure about it at first but sure came up with some awesome layouts..... Here is this weeks Scrappy goodness


"Just another day at the PARK"
The title says it all with this one, another day at the park, me making my kids do weird poses! (all scrapbookers do that right???) I pulled the yellow, green and blue out of the collection to go with the natural colours in the background of my picture. I used the dark teal-blue and cut out some of the title with my cameo. As is my habit of late, I added splatters to the background as well.
Supplies not in kit;
My.Huey's misters
Stampin Up ink pads
SIlhouette Cameo(for dark blue title pieces) Websters pages Tiny Alphas(light blue)


No comments:

Post a Comment